Best Skin Care Tips For Acne Prone Skin

Are you struggling with Acne be it Hormonal ,Cyst or Adult Acne.Have you tried to no avail to achieving a glowing,luxurious and smooth skin?Obviously, there has been quite a few recommendations from individuals, dermatologists,skin care therapist, beauticians as well as some manufacturers on how well to beat Acne but here is something you were never told.

Having battled with Acne for almost 3decades, I understand and know what you have or might been going through.Yes, you heard me.,3Decades with Acne....
I  turn 40 in March and trust me it has been a long walk with Acne.
I never expected or thought I would Some day be free from it or that I would been able to share my experience on how I finally beat Acne !!.

It is expected that one in every girl experiences pimples at puberty;however, mine was Acne.How did I know it was Acne because of its size.It was big even bigger than a boil.....

Ohhhhh,It was terrible....I was always in pains.It was pain washing my face,It was pain sleeping and lastly embarrassing going out and having to deal with the stares and questioning look from people everyday.

I found comfort staying at home...Of what use was it going out when you couldn’t have fun and possibly be the subject of discussion that day.

I became addicted to painkillers and antibiotics but none worked.I was told to stay away from fatty foods seeing my skin was oily.

You may say oooo oily skin, little wonder why you battled with Acne.If staying away from fat was the road to been acne free, I was more than willing to stop eating fatty meals or foods.

This continued even in college and It was my trade mark.Everyone knew me with it.I have heard people describe me as that girl or lady with pimples that appears or look like boils.

It was indeed terrible.This stigma I had to deal with for 30 years.I tried all I could.I forgot to tell you, I was a great lover of nuts.It is expected that I stopped eating it if I actually wanted to be healed.

So many conversations from aunts, cousins and friends about how some people appear to be allergic to nuts.

So that was another meal or snack struck off my menu list but I still didn’t get better.

After the mandatory National Youth Service Corps,I got a job and my boss was suffering same fate.She introduced the Mary KayAcne set to me.

Waooohhhh, It was heavenly.....I had clear face for once.(January 2007),I was glad, speechless .My joy was indescribable.It knew no bounds.
My beauty was unfolded and there were so many questions as to how or what I used to make this happen.

I thought I had seen the last of Acne.Six months down the line my face was worse off than it before.I started brainstorming as to what I did or didn’t do  to cause such terrible breakouts........

My dears, all efforts with using the Mary Kay product was fruitless.I had to stop using and I had to stop buying.At least of what use was it using a product that defied all odds and wouldn’t treat my breakouts.

If I were to give an account of how much I spent trying to fix this face, it will run. Into millions honestly.

Two years ago, I had a major one that was worse than I have ever experienced in my 38 years.....Yes, you read right......
I couldn’t step out of my house to take my kids to school.My husband said , dear, you can’t go out like this.I will help with the school runs till further notice.

I went out only at night.My heart was broken.My daughters kept asking me what is this on your face.I never wish such for my worst enemy.
It was painful washing my face.
I tried natural products, I used neutrogena acne face wash with glycolic acid, oxy 10,benzoyl peroxide 2.5%,sebamed, dettol, Acne out, oriflame products for acne.These are the few I can bring myself to remember for now, ooo ,clean and clear by Johnson’s, etc.


Nothing, absolutely nothing worked until I discovered this little secret no one ever let me into.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 PROVEN WAYS TO KICKSTART READING AND SPELLING IN YOUR CHILD

Habits of Highly Effective Mom