How I Became Acne Free After 3 Decades

Have you tried the Tea Tree Exfoliating Cream Wash which gently cleans, clears the skin for a beautiful, clearer and luxurious look?

After battling acne for over 3decades, this is one product that gave me the desired result.

This wash is specially formulated with Tea Tree oil known for its natural purifying and antibacterial properties which aids and promotes a clearer skin, healthier looking completion and a even skin tone.

It is an all natural ingredient face wash.

Did you know it also contains moisturizing Aloe Vera and natural walnut shell Granules .This together works to gently cleanse, smooth and soften the skin .Additionally, a burst of pepper mint  oil leaves the skin feeling ultra - clean and refreshed.

This is a cleanser I highly recommend for sensitive and acne prone skin.The Exfoliating Cream Tea Tree wash does its job effectively and gently too.

Lastly,it’s a daily Exfoliating face wash .This means it can be used everyday for a smoother, even complexion.

Well, my only cons  with this product is that it tends to dry out my skin a lot.Aside that, it’s a great facewash  I  would-recommend for anyone suffering severe or mild acne.


Oooh, I forgot to say ,it cost just 3.49p...Yea, budget friendly and it gives desired result than some Acne  brands with names....

It works...... I have a really sensitive skin and fragrance allergies,but this hasn’t aggravated any of those problems for me.

In my  next post, I will be sharing  some other products I have been using alongside this face wash for a year now.Its been absolutely amazing seeing the transformation received with the combination of these products.

Don’t give on your Acne, there are some products that works which is 100% budget friendly.

However, some life style practices adopted equally helped in achieving the desired flawless. glowing and luxurious look.

Cheers.

Pls like, comment and subscribe to my newsletter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 PROVEN WAYS TO KICKSTART READING AND SPELLING IN YOUR CHILD

Best Skin Care Tips For Acne Prone Skin

Habits of Highly Effective Mom